Viewing Terrace on the XXXth floor is open daily from:
10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ticket office is always open during the opening hours of Terrace.
We don’t make reservation.
Palace of Culture and Science Guided Tours
Explore Palace of Culture and Science, one of the highest and most magnificent buildings in Warsaw. Its majestic tower is visible from almost all places in the city.
During the tour you will discover beautiful interiors of the Palace of Culture and Science: ballrooms with excellent woodwork, conference rooms with original furniture and equipment from the 50’s and majestic marble staircases. Our tour guide will bring you closer to the entire history of the building from 1952 until now. You will be also entertained by funny stories and anecdotes. At the end of your journey, skipping the line to the elevator, you will go to the viewing terrace at the 30th floor to discover a beautiful view of the city. After the tour you will never look at the Palace of Culture and Science in the same way.
Join our fascinating tour and discover all the secrets of the Warsaw’s most iconic monument
- Learn the history of the Palace of Culture and Science
- Listen to funny stories and anecdotes
- Explore the most beautiful rooms of this building
- Admire the city from the viewing terrace on the 30th floor
Tickets: 12,90 eur
In Polish: 10:00AM, 12:00AM, 2:00PM, 4:00PM
In English: 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM
Group tour: 4-20 people
Ticket to the viewing terrace included
We set the hours for group tours individually
Phone: +48 22 882 13 13
Tickets available at ticket office in the Palace of Culture and Science (main entrance from the Marszałkowska street) and at www.wpt1313.com
You can visit Palace every day in a group or single using one of our operator, which are below.
Enjoy a tour of the Palace of Culture and Science, “Palace of Culture, the highest Polish monument, the living Museum of Socialist Realism”.
Visiting the palace is organized by:
- WE LOVE WARSAW, ul. Pankiewicza 3; 00-696 Warszawa, tel. : 22 621 07 07, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAZURKAS TRAVEL POLAND, Al. Wojska Polskiego 27; 01-515 Warszawa, tel. 22 536 46 84, fax 22 839 20 90, e‑mail: email@example.com
- ADVENTURE WARSAW Rafał Patla, ul. Wiktorska 90/9, 02-582 Warszawa, tel. 606 225 525, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- gdzienaweekend.pl, tel.: 606 908 816, e-mail: email@example.com (wycieczki dla dzieci i dorosłych – grupy min.20 osób)