The parking facilities surround entire PKiN for passenger cars. There are also dedicated sites that can fit tens of buses and coaches. The parking facilities are under surveillance but not guarded, and open 24h a day (including Sundays and holidays). There are 8 automated cash points on all PKiN sides and one inside the lobby.Regulamin parkingu Rozkład parkingów
Three accessibles from Emilii Plater Street (one near Jerozolimskie Street/Museum of Technology; the second near the Congress Hall; and the third near Świętokrzyska Street on the PKiN side dedicated to children) and one from Marszłkowska Street. Gates can be opened by picking up the parking ticket or inserting a proximity subscriber card.
One leaving toward Marszałkowska Street (next to the historic pedestal for open-air speeches) and five towards Emilii Plater Street (two next to the Museum of Technology near Jerozolimskie Street; one next to the Congress Hall, and two near the swimming pool by Świętokrzyska Street).
10 automatic cash points:
Four on the side of Emilii Plater Street (two on the street leaving from the Congress Hall towards the Museum of Technology; two on the street leaving from the Congress Hall towards the swimming pool), one in front of Kinoteka and two by the exit road towards Marszałkowska Street (in front of the main entrance). There is also one cash point by the Studio Theatre and one inside PKiN lobby. The one by the Studio Theatre is labelled and marked as wheelchair accessible. The exit gates can be opened by inserting a parking ticket (paid) or a valid subscriber card. Marszałkowska Street (in front of the main entrance). There is also one cash point by the Studio Theatre and one inside PKiN lobby. The one by the Studio Theatre is labelled and marked as wheelchair accessible. The exit gates can be opened by inserting a parking ticket (paid) or a valid subscriber card.
Parking cash point in the lobby of PKiN building.
- Up to 15 minutes: 3 PLN
- Every hour started: 6 PLN
- 24 hours: 100 PLN (24 and longer lickets can be purchased at the Parking Customer Service Office which is open on weekdays only)
- Lost ticket fee: 100 PLN
Light trucks, buses nad coaches
from 2.3m high
- Up to15 min.: 6 PLN
- Every hour started: 20 PLN
- 24 hours: 300 PLN (24 and longer lickets can be purchased at the Parking Customer Service Office which is open on weekdays only)
- Lost ticket fee: 100 PLN
The Parking Technical Support Office can change money. Also, it offers periodic subscriber cards. Fees are charged based on the pricelist which features a full and a reduced tariff.
Reduced tariff is available for: Individuals and companies which rent offices and other commercial facilities on terrains managed by the Company as well as city contractors who are engaged by ZPKIN Sp. z o.o. (only during their engagement).
- a) passenger cars per month: 250 PLN; for 3 months 600 PLN; for 6 months 1100 PLN; for 12 months 1800 PLN.
- b) trucks, buses and coaches per month: 425 PLN;
- Full price purchases are available for all individuals and companies.
- a) passenger cars per month: 500 PLN; for 3 months 1200 PLN; for 6 months 2200 PLN; for 12 months 3600 PLN.
- b) trucks, buses and coaches per month: 850 PLN;
- Passenger transport providers can purchase special bus/coach stop&go tickets (1 line per one month) for 1500 PLN.
- If lost, general parking cards and tickets are subject to 100 PLN.
- Lost subscription cards are subject to 150 PLN.
The total number of parking spaces around PKiN:
bus & coach parking
families with children
electrical car charging
The Parking Customer Service Office can be found on Level 1 in the elevator zone (near a souvenir shop). It open from Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. – 4 p.m., with a lunch break from 10 to 11 a.m. (tel. 22 656 63 49, 734 211 190). There is also a 24/7 Parking Technical Support located on the side of Marszałkowska Street, near the main entrance and the historic pedestal for open-air speeches (tel. 22 656 71 62).
Notice: The Parking Technical Support Office can print your parking receipt when you forget to pick it up from the automatic cash point. Your should request it after paying for your ticket but before leaving the parking zone. Once you leave, the ticket data will be lost and cannot be recaptured to generate a receipt. Please contact us.