NEON MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE PKIN
August 2015 marked the start of works on the neon which is located above the main entry to PKiN. The neon dates back to 1970s yet is not the oldest one in PKiN. The very first neon was installed as early as 1958 in front of PKiN Museum of Technology.
The repair project covered development of a new frame, letter background, electric wiring and the neon letters themselves.
fot. Robert Szymaniak